Friday, December 11, 2009

WordS of the Week...

FUN!!! We are ENJOYING school these days! We are doing lots of EXCITING activities. We are ENERGIZED about writing!

Our holiday stories are AWESOME. We practiced using adjectives by adding missing details to a picture of Santa, Mrs. Claus, an elf, a Christmas tree, a gingerbread man, or a reindeer. Students REQUESTED to write at times Mrs. Walker wasn't in the class for writing time! That made Mrs. Walker ECSTATIC!

This week Mrs. Golden's class got Flat Stanley back from President Obama at the White House. We were ELATED to read about his adventures with President Obama and his family.




We LOVE school!!

I know our students ENJOY the links I put on my blog. Here is one that will provide hours of ENTERTAINMENT. Visit Santa at the North Pole.

Mrs. Walker
I ♡ teaching

4 comments:

  1. I hope Santa brings me something good! I have been a really good girl this year. I think I will ask him for a new camera, some shoes, a new purse, a new car (haha), lots of clothes, and anything else he thinks I might want or need. What do you want for Christmas?

    HO...HO...HO...
    Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a phone and a another dsi.Love Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its very cool that flat stanly went to obama!jarod

    ReplyDelete