Friday, March 12, 2010

This week's word is COLLEGE!

We celebrated COLLEGE week at McKenzie this week. Go, COLLEGE!!

Carlos- “I think college is important because we can get a degree and get a job. When I grow up I want to be an archeologist because I want to study dinosaur bones, feel them, and see how big they are because they look so exciting.”


Samuel- "We have to work hard to go to college."

Mario- "You have to learn about a job. Once you pass college you get to get that job."



Andrea C- "College is important so you can learn."

Delyn- “I think I will go to Texas Tech.”


Hook 'Em Horns!


Mauricio- “I will go to the University of Texas. GO LONGHORNS! I really hope I can be a baker and a writer. I will be a good student and get good grades and scholarships to get money to go to college. I wonder if it will be a 4 year college or a 2 year college? What do you think? I think a 4 year college so I’m going to have fun going to college!"


Isabelle- "You have to get good grades so you can graduate college and get a good house and a good school for your kids."


Gig 'Em, Aggies!


Lucas- "I want to go to Texas A&M and learn how to be an astronaut."


Brendan- "College is awesome!"


Rina- "You have to be smart to get into college.



Cheyenne- “After high school I want to go to Baylor University. I want to be a teacher because you get to be around new kids. I like to be around new kids.“


Mrs. McLaughlin- "Never stop learning."


GO COLLEGE!!


1 comment:

  1. second grade i love your shirts, I love Belen.. This is Belen's Mimi in Florida

    ReplyDelete