Andrew
Once there was a policeman. He had a gun that was like this. Bam! He had handcuffs that was like this. Click! So one day there was a bad guy, so the policeman tried to shoot him. Bam! Bam! The policeman shot one more time. Bam! Then he got him. Then he got his handcuffs. Click! He took the bad guy to jail. He was a bad guy because he robbed a bank.
Leo
Once upon a time on TV I saw a car crash. A car crashed real bad. A person named Leo was inside the car. Leo had a dog. The dog was scary. The dog said, “Woof!”
Ryan
My mom’s car was in a wreck yesterday. It was a big CRASH and my mom’s all banged up in the hospital. My mom is allergic to buzzing bees. A buzzing bee stung her and her neck is swollen.
Anthony
One day I was driving and boom! Someone crashed into me. It was like boom! Bam! Crash! It was so scary. I was bad. I had to go to the hospital. I was broken and my mom had to pay $200. Then I was better.
Ariel
I got crashed by a car. So I went to the hospital. The bird went, “Caw! Caw!” I heard it from my window. Then the bird started to sing. I didn’t like it. I chomped some cheese up. I heard a bee go BUZZ. Then I banged it. Then I went home.
Mauricio
Meow!!
Once there was a car. He always meowed until he heard a CRASH! BANG! KABOOM! KABAM! He got hit by a truck. He went to the vet. When he came out he could really talk. He had a BFF named Odie.
The car crashed into the pond. The cow mooed at the farmer. At the pond the frog said ribbit. The train always says toot toot. The dog always says roof at my dad. My mom chopped some carrots.
Dewayne
There was a wreck that said bam! Two trucks crashed into each other. The two trucks blew up that said Bang! One man fell out and the other man fell out, too. It was a bad guys who caused the wreck. The policeman had a gun that said BAM! Both bad guys got arrested.
Abigal
Once there was a cat named Almen. He always meowed every day and night. One day he heard a bam! He ran outside to see what had happened. Then he got his owner so he could call the hospital because he got damaged. He helped and helped every day and night. He brought food and drinks. One day a snake bit him.
Nadia
“Ribbit,” said a frog. “Ribbit,” said another frog. “Do you want to play frog tag?” “Yes, I would.” They both heard a cow say, “Moo moo moo moo. Can I play, too?” “Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit. Yes, you can play.” The frog said, “Tag! You’re it.” The cow found one of the frogs. Swish! The cow tagged the frog with his tail. They played tag for an hour. They had fun. The frog said, “Ribbit. Let’s play again tomorrow.”
Andrea C
One day a little girl said, “Moo! and ouch!” She was running and tripped on the sound toy on the floor. She was playing the farm game with her little brother. Her little brother said, “Meow and oink!” They liked to play the game in the barn by the stinky pigs. Their uncle’s farm was a disaster. They liked to mess around with the mud. The enjoyed playing, but they had to take a shower.
Jarod
Kaboom! went the military base of the Japanese in WWII. Bang! Bang! Grenades and guns everywhere. “Miller threw a grenade at the Japanese!” said Roebuck. Boom! Next came air bombers dropping bombs. Kapow! Boom! The flame thrower burned their base. Tst, tst! When the war was over, they went home. They won WWII! Yay!
Ivan
Bang! Andrew hit a pop fly. He’s out by Ivan at second base. Another player ran to home. Gunther ran to home base. Ivan threw the ball and he’s out by Alex. The Hawks yelled when they won the championship.
Belen
Once there was a dog that splashed in the water. The dog loved to lick the water. When the dog got out of the water he said, “Woof!” One day someone took the dog to see fireworks. The person kept on saying, “Boom!” The dog kept on saying, “Woof!” because he liked the boom sound. Then they went to Six Flags. The dog smelled food and went to find where the smell came from. But the dog did not make it to see the food. He heard screaming noises. Ahhhhhh! He went to find the screaming noise. It was some people on a roller coaster. The dog went to go on the roller coaster. He screamed, too. When he got off he was really dizzy. He also got in trouble because he jumped on the roller coaster without permission. His owner sold the dog to his mom. The dog was happy because there was a swimming pool in the backyard for him to play in. There was even a little kid to play with him. He lived happily ever after.


Excellent writing! I enjoyed reading all of your creative writing!
ReplyDeleteYour sound words remind me of music. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI have a great book to share with you next time you come to music, Barnyard Banter.
ReplyDeleteReally great and creative stories and with lots of action. There was a lot of s_ _ _ _ _ with that steak!!!!
ReplyDeleteRandy Walker
BYE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAURICIO
ReplyDelete